Rick Sapio Career Highlights
- Has Taken Nine Companies Public
- Directed 17 Successful Corporate Turnarounds
- Completed Capital Raises for 30 Companies and Funds
- Involved in 15 Liquidity Events
- Served Two Years as Chairman of the Dallas Chapter of Entrepreneurs Organization
- Six-Time Chairman of “The Gathering of Titans” Program Held at MIT
- Former President of The Dallas Round Table
- YPO Gold Member
- Four-Time Graduate of The Stagen Leadership Program
- Has Created 40 Weekly Accountability Groups for CEO Leaders Using a Proven Formula
- Created and Launched the Term: Catalyzing Statement™, in his 2013 TEDx Talk in Italy
Rick, the 7th of 10 children, is a life-long entrepreneur who started his first business – a bicycle repair shop – when he was 13 years old, after the untimely death of his father from cancer. Since then, he has founded more than 20 companies. Since 1994, Rick has been the founder and CEO of an investment holding company which has made more than 100 investments. Since 2003, Rick has been a co-founder and general partner of Mutual Capital Partners, a PE firm with three funds. He co-authored the best-selling book, Who’s In Your Room: The Secret to Creating Your Best Life. He launched the term Catalyzing Statement™ in his TEDx Talk in Italy (video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v70XLERDX_M).
Rick’s life purpose is to inspire entrepreneurship, which led Rick to start www.BusinessFinishingSchool.com (“BFS”); a virtual learning platform designed to help businesses scale profitably, which has helped thousands of people the past 10 years. Rick learned that business growth and success are accelerated when a few key principles are applied. He created these “Foundational Business Principles” that form the frame of BFS to help successful people become more grounded and focused in their business and personal lives. Along with his business partner, Teresa Kuhn, they co-created www.100YearSavings.com, which a long-term savings program for conservative investors.
Rick and Teresa also co-host of the weekly podcast series, www.Money4Life.com, which teaches people how to create simplicity and success in 4 key areas of their lives: Faith, Family, Finances and Future. He is a 1987 graduate of Rutgers University, with a B.S. in Industrial Engineering, and resides in Dallas, Texas with his wife and their four children.
- Rick Sapio
Date & Time
- Thursday, February 25th, 2021
- 10:00AM - 11:00AM Central
Rick Sapio has founded more than 20 companies and since 1994, Rick has been the founder and CEO of an investment holding company which has made more than 100 investments. Since 2003, Rick has been a co-founder and general partner of Mutual Capital Partners, a PE firm with three funds. He co-authored the best-selling book, Who’s In Your Room: The Secret to Creating Your Best Life. He launched the term Catalyzing Statement™ in his TEDx Talk in Italy.