- Collaboration is a function of internal and external alignment. It is triggered by looking outside yourself for a different viewpoint
- Curiosity towards limitless possibilities of what a new reality looks like
- Creativity to narrow in on the best options that work best for those involved
More about Vince:
- Recreational skier, Vince to Olympic athlete in just four short years.
- Award-winning sales and marketing executive with the world’s largest real estate investment service.
- A Masters in Organizational Management and award-winning business owner.
- One of only four people on the planet to be inducted into the USA and Canadian Speaker Halls of Fame.
- New York Times bestselling author of seven books. (Including The Age of Speed)
- Leader and participant on six Himalayan Expeditions
- Pittsburgh Chapter
- Vince Poscente
Date & Time
- Tuesday, April 13th, 2021
- 5:30PM - 6:30PM Eastern
Jay Fairbrother, Pittsburgh Chapter Chair. 30 years owning and managing businesses, as a founder, leader/operator, buyer, and seller. Expert at taking businesses to the next level by applying successful strategies for sales and marketing, operational efficiency, and aligning culture.
Vince Poscente is one of the most in-demand motivational keynote speakers today. His expertise on accelerating EXTRAORDINARY goals is based on tools to be more resilient and how to overcome obstacles.