For GLO entrepreneurs wanting to accelerate business growth, the host of “Lead Like You Give a Damn” podcast is exactly who we can all learn from. Dave McKeown is the author of The Self-Evolved Leader. Dave will share his insights on how to elevate your focus and develop your people in a world that refuses to slow down.
By the end of the session GLO members and attendees will discover:
- Why our current leadership models are failing us
- The 3 key steps to elevate their focus above the day-to-day toward the medium and long term
- The 5 key disciplines for building a team that delivers excellence
Dave McKeown is the CEO of Outfield Leadership and leadership consultant
- Experience in connecting individual and team performance to improved business results with a particular focus on fast-growing, complex organizations.
- Dave speaks, coaches, and trains on moving from execution to excellence.
- His goal is to help organizations build a culture of real, authentic, and ultimately results-driven leadership.
- He has shared his leadership strategies at the Inc. 500 and Growco conferences, for Bank of America, the British Government, Entrepreneur’s Organization, Bamboo HR, and countless others.
- He is the host of the podcast ‘Lead Like You Give a Damn’ and writes a regular leadership column for Inc.Com
- He is a blast of reason and insight in our fast-paced world.
- Dave McKeown
Date & Time
- Thursday, November 12th, 2020
- 10:00AM - 11:00AM Central
Dave McKeown is the CEO of Outfield Leadership, a leadership consultant, and the author of The Self-Evolved Leader - Elevate Your Focus and Develop Your People in a World That Refuses to Slow Down. He has a wealth of experience in connecting individual and team performance to improved business results with a particular focus on fast-growing, complex organizations.